Batch 10 students took an initiative to organize a barbecue party to thank all the staffs for the blessings and accompanying them throughout the formation. It was one of the way to spend their time (bonding time) with each other before going back to their respective countries. During the barbecue party, the students together with the staffs prepared and shared the famous food in their country. Here is the pictures of this barbecue.
“Be a Spark of Change”
- A Program for New Generation of Catholic Leaders and Vocations for the Church and Society April 8, 2019
- YLDC Malaysia Update March 7, 2019
- YLDC Malaysia: Call for Volunteers February 18, 2019
- FORMING the YOUNG LEADERS of ASIA: Launching Mass of IFFAsia’s Participants for the Year 2019 (Batch 12) February 13, 2019
- Newsletter December 2018 December 24, 2018