Batch 10 students took an initiative to organize a barbecue party to thank all the staffs for the blessings and accompanying them throughout the formation. It was one of the way to spend their time (bonding time) with each other before going back to their respective countries. During the barbecue party, the students together with the staffs prepared and shared the famous food in their country. Here is the pictures of this barbecue.
“The Journey of Mission Project 2019”
- Changing the World Little by Little October 31, 2019
- News on YLDC Philippines October 21, 2019
- There are many Parts, but One Body! October 17, 2019
- IFFAsia conducts ‘Vocational Encounter’ in Bangued, Abra October 8, 2019
- Cultivating mushrooms – making a stand against poverty in one of the poorest of villages in Myanmar October 8, 2019