1. Aged 23 to 38
– Holder of a Bachelor’s degree OR
– High School graduate with at least 3 years of working experience.
3. Has an intermediate level of English, certified by British Council or an accredited international English Language school.
– Has a sending organization e.g. an association, NGO, local community, parish, diocese, Caritas, etc. that can support the applicant in his/her 2-year post-formation project implementation (tri-partite agreement) OR
– An independent participant with commitment to look for an implementing partner for the post formation Development Action Plan (DAP).
5. Preferably has community work or ministry experience.
6. Commits to fulfill the required two (2)-year internship, part-time or full-time, after their formation.
7. Has the necessary physical and mental health to follow the demands of the program.
8. Willing to participate fully in all activities and projects proposed during the formation period.
Note: Exceptions to the above criteria may be considered on a case-to-case basis. The Institute reserves the right to refuse any participant who does not meet these criteria, even during the course of the year.