- Aged 23 to 40
– Holder of a Bachelor’s degree OR
– High School graduate with at least 3 years of working experience.
3. Has an intermediate level of English, certified by British Council or an accredited international English Language school
– Has a sending organization e.g. an association, NGO, local community, parish, diocese, Caritas, etc. that can support the applicant in his/her 2-year post-formation project implementation (tri-partite agreement).
– An independent participant with commitment to look for an implementing partner for the post formation Development Action Plan (DAP)
5. Preferably has community work or ministry experience.
6. Commits to fulfil the required two (2)-year internship, part-time or full-time, after their formation.
7. Has the necessary physical and mental health to follow the demands of the program.8.
Willing to participate fully in all activities and projects proposed during the formation period.
Note: Exceptions to the above criteria may be considered on a case-to-case basis. The Institute reserves the right to refuse any participant who does not meet these criteria, even during the course of the year. If anybody due to time constraint wishes to enrol for one semester only, please write in for consideration.
Applicants are advised to email the COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM to email@example.com, together with the following requirements:
- Letter of Motivation (Refer to Section III in Application Form)
- Letter of Motivation
- Recommendation from the sending organisation OR the reference person, sent directly to the Institute. (Use the enclosed Recommendation Form)
- Academic Document
a. High School certificate and its English translation, with the Transcript of Records and its English translation
b. Bachelor’s degree certificate and its English translation, with the Transcript of Records and its English translation, if applicable
c. Certificate from the British Council or an internationally accredited English language school attesting to the applicant’s knowledge of English
d. Photocopy of the ID page of passport – Passport pages showing the following details – Picture, Name, Passport number, and Passport validity
4. Personal Medical Record
5. Recent passport-sized photo
Upon receiving the completed application requirements, we will schedule an on-line interview within a week.
Note: Applications with incomplete documents will not be considered.
After download & fill in these documents, please send back by post or by email :
Institute of Formation Fondacio (IFFAsia)
Radio Veritas Asia Compound,
Buick Street, Fairview Park
1118 Quezon City, Philippines
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org